Thursday, 31 August 2023

Fatigue - but good things, too.

 Wednesday, 30th August.


Up at 06.00 (after far too short a sleep) to take the car down to a new (to us) garage in la Conception, just under an hour away.  It comes well recommended by Lorne, who knows his garagiste.  The noise which I originally felt was gear change related, has settled on the steering and so it proved to be.  

A clear and thorough diagnosis followed and there is a non-urgent leak affecting the power steering.  That will need to be changed.  But not just yet, keep an eye on the fluid level (the reservoir was empty!) And all should be ok for now!

So, to Tremblant for breakfast with Lorne and Audrey and then shopping for the paella for Monday.  I can't say that I felt too tired on the way home but I was absolutely wiped out for the rest of the day.  Done for!

This guy is still in evidence, seen through the bathroom screen.



Thursday, 31st August.

Gosh, we woke at 10.30!  A lovely day again, but I have paella to cook and Ali is still ironing.  For the record, Ali has been ironing pretty steadily for three days now.  Thank you girl.  Such a gift.

Come evening I shot again, not as good as I'd like, but not bad for 30yards.



No comments:

Post a Comment