Wednesday, 23 August 2023

A very large bird feeder?

 Tuesday, 22nd August

Another fine day.  Back to work on the enclosure for the plants; it a bit massive but it's not envisaged to be with us into the future very far.



And then I walked down to the lake to throw a lure at the water for a little while.  Can't really call it fishing but it was lovely just sitting on the dock.

Wednesday, 23rd August.

No word about my laptop.

Hard work raking in an excess of Oats, to act as a cover crop, in quite hot sunshine.  I know that it will get scavenged by the wildlife, in fact the turkeys have found it already!  Hence the title.

Back again to sow the wildflower seed.  Cross everything.

Then to fish from Midnight.  And a good, big Bass from the edge of the 'Judge's dock'.  13 1/2 inches beak to fork.  


Ali came down in pouring rain to help me get the boat on the rack.  I was drenched!  Less than an hour catch to plate; yummy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment