Monday, 25 September 2017

Getting back to normal!

.. well, as normal as anything is around here!

Saturday, 23rd September

The highlight of the social year, the apple pressing at Mark and Janis'.  We met many - not all - of the old crew and a new couple, Ted and Ingrid.  Surprise, surprise, Ted was a microbiologist who taught dental students in Toronto for many years and whose brother lives in - Nailsea!

Talk about a small world.






Denis took the pontoon round the lake.


















Sunday, 24th September.




Church in Arundel - lovely.  I've been asked to lead worship in two weeks' time...  And we're going to make food for the supper the Saturday evening before






Then to Brebeuf to try to find an exit for the canoe in the trip down the Rouge......  It was very hot indeed.













Monday, 25th September

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0c/bb/60/0cbb6019db6aefb7a197a35c9ac9b9fa.jpgThe well pump man came early .  Again!  Ah well, the work was done carefully and methodically.  It is guaranteed for 5 years - no question.  There is an O ring that fits within the pit-valve that is probably imperial size.  Here's a schematic of what our set-up is.


And I photographed and measured our present O ring.  I shall leave a copy of the photo by the pump.




We drew two large boxes of water out on the deck - the water is now running cloudy from the pump - it'll have to settle.  But the tank is recharging in sensible order!















I've updated everything now - one report has somehow got out of sequence but hey!


No comments:

Post a Comment