Friday, 12 February 2016

"Oh, the weather outside...... "

....... is pretty cold at a barbecue-stopping minus twenty-something.

Yesterday (Thursday, 11th February) was that cold but clear.  I went in to the village for something or other; oh!  coffee (of course) and stopped off for a long, rambling chat with Michel.


Today was AS cold - but it snowed; and it snowed; and it snowed!  Lots and lots of fine, powdery stuff.  And so I did some more work on Burlesque, and the house reeks of spirit as a result.



But at about 4.00 pm the snow-clearer came to let us out...


... and so I again went in to the village, this time to buy supper tickets for tomorrow and some milk and drinks.








Pork and leek casserole for supper; a silent house except for the sound of the fridge; and a clicking stove.







 But Bing says it better.....  "Let it snow"

1 comment: